WP Media Folders File Manager 1.2.3 – Library Folders/Categories Upload WordPress Plugin
WP Media文件管理器有助于使用拖放界面轻松地将WordPress媒体库组织到文件夹层次结构中。 它是CodeCanyon上功能最强大的WordPress文件管理器插件。
WP Media File Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- DRAG’N’DROP INTERFACE: Organize your files and folders easily using drag&drop interface. Move them one by one or enable “Bulk Select” mode to select multiple items and move them at once.
- SHORTCUTS OF FILES: Have the same file in multiple folders without making a physical copy on the disk, just hold Ctrl key when you move the file to another folder using drag&drop interface.
- DEEP SEARCH IN FOLDERS: Just open needed folder and type text into search input field. Plugin automatically searches files and folders into selected folder and all its subfolders.
- UPLOAD NESTED FOLDERS: Drag&drop folders from your PC directly to Media Library and you have the same folders hierarchy created automatically. (don’t work in WP 4.3 and older, and in IE browser)
- UPLOAD TO SPECIFIC FOLDER: Don’t have organized folders on your PC? Organize them in Media Library easily! Create folders and upload files from PC directly to specific folders.
- UPLOAD PROGRESS: Beautiful upload progress popup window that show both specific file upload progress and total upload progress. Pause and cancel uploading at any time.
- 3RD PARTY COMPATIBLE: Did you see “Add Media” button when you create a new post? This plugin is compatible with any theme and plugin at any place where this button is used, including WooCommerce, Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, Divi Builder etc.
- SLIDERS & CAROUSELS: No sense to put everything into one plugin. But you can use any popular slider/carousel plugin you like, just open specific folder and select all the files inside using Shift key.
- AVAILABLE FILE TYPES: For better security, WordPress allows you to only upload the most commonly used file types. Now you can break this rule and manually manage the list of allowed file types.
- MULTISITE SUPPORT: You can activate plugin Network Wide and configure upload settings for all sites at one place. At the same time each site has its own folders and files directory.
- REGENERATE THUMBNAILS: If you changed default thumbnail sizes you can easily apply this changes to already exist images. Regenerate thumbnails for only selected files or regenerate them for whole library at once.