WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates 12.5.5 – WooZone WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Plugin Features
- You aren’t bound to a suggested retail price and can decide the retail prices on your own – automatically add a custom tax on each product (fixed or variable)
- Save time and money! You do not need to maintain a warehouse, manage stock and care about the shipping.
- Products Diversity – easily switch merchandise if your products don’t convert!
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products!
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you profits up to 100%!
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from technical to visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on a 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?!!!
- Don’t worry about this! For each product that has dropshipping tax we automatically make some calculations and display the profit on the WooCommerce Products List / Details, Order List and Order Details!
- Also, you might encounter a situation where after adding the Dropshipping tax, the prices will look funny like – 17.31$, or they display too much digits – 17.31432$.
- We added some features that help you style the prices, so they look more appealing to your customers.
- Activate Rounded Prices For Marketing – Want to display prices on your website with more style? Like 19.99$, 23.99$ ? Simply enable this option.
- Wish to display the prices more customer friendly? Make them rounded?
- 12.7$ will become 13$ if you set it on going up or 12$ if it’s going down!
- Also you don’t need to worry about keeping track of what products to order for your customers on Amazon.
- On each order you will find the products availability, on what amazon website is available and also keep track of the products ordered on amazon, by giving them statuses like – New, Processing or Completed.
- Worried about prices changing on Amazon? Don’t worry, you can still sync Products with Amazon.